Monday, November 12, 2007

Christmas Card pic from 2005


I'm posting this in case any of my FIAR friends wanted to see the picture we used on our Christmas card two years ago. Last year we had no Christmas card picture because I was in Colombia from Thanksgiving until Dec. 20th! That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.


Our friend, Jeff Allen, took the photo of the kiddoes, but it was my idea for the particular pose. All the kids wore these cute pajamas from Target, except for Luke who was clearly appalled at the whole idea. Oh well, at least he's the biggest and we can hide him in the back!

4 comments:

colbylobrien said...

Wow, what a great picture!

Lois O'Brien
http://www.colbylobrien.wordpress.com

liesel said...

What a good looking bunch! Where will you find a longer frame for NEXT year's Christmas photo?!

Laura Lu said...

WOW...super cute! And what a nice mom you are to not throw a hissy-fit that one of the kids isn't in his pjs for the pic.

I remember when you made the announcement about Ella on the FIAR board...I was so inspired, thrilled, and touched by you! That, my dear, is when I began to fall in love with you and your sweet family. :)

Jennifer said...

That is adoreable!!!!