Saturday, January 1, 2011

Elizabeth C. and her NEW FAMILY!

I just realized I hadn't updated my blog with respect to the beautiful Elizabeth C. yet. Her family found her (which I had noted), and what a darling family they are! Click on their blog to meet the Clark family...a family with three brothers for Elizabeth (they're keeping her name!) and two sisters. Both sisters have that extra chromosome, and one of those sisters just came home from China in September. Isn't that incredible?

I hope you will follow their family blog as they move quickly forward to claim their daughter and reclaim her and the abundant life the Lord has for her. I was searching my blog for pictures of Elizabeth that they may not yet have and found my prayer for her. What an amazing blessing to see how God answered that prayer with this fantastic family. My only complaint is that He didn't bring a family that lived a little closer to me, but who can really quibble with God's divine plan?

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever!!

No comments: