Friday, October 29, 2010

iPhone apps for special needs children--and their mommies!

I am shamelessly stealing my Down syndrome awareness month post today from one of my facebook friends, Renee. Renee has been tracking down some iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch apps this year that help her or, especially, help her children, two of whom have Down syndrome. She's done the work; I'm reaping the benefits.

If you've been wondering whether your child with Ds or other special educational issues needs an iPod Touch, this might be just the information to help you decide! I am linking to a page that shows all of her posts on the apps. Enjoy! I'll be back again this weekend with two more posts to finish up our month of daily blogging. Be prepared!!

photo by Alyssa Maisano Photography

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Thanks for the link!!! I hope it helps! I plan on posting new ones every week... but well... you know how it goes when you plan things! haha