Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last Galveston trip post...I promise

Here's the back of the van as we prepare to go! All in all, not too bad for 10 people gone for 5 days. Actually, the some of the big kids packed their own backpacks and kept them under their seats. I love having children who are old enough to pack!
The first night of John's conference they rented out the Moody Gardens Aquarium Pyramid. It was fun to see everything with fewer people around, not to mention having a nice dinner catered! It was supposed to be $10/person, but they let us all come for only $40. That's a whale of a deal!! Aquarium and dinner for $4/person!! Granted, we made up for it with several of our other dinners that weren't quite so economical, but we'll take a deal when we can get it.

I don't know what happened to the pictures, but since I took so few I thought I'd better post what I had.



No comments: