Monday, October 6, 2008

Ella's 4th Birthday!!

So I'm a few weeks late, but I wanted to share pictures from Ella's big day. Here she is, all dressed up and ready to go to Nini and PopPop's house for a celebration. Doesn't she look sweet?

She's answering the question, 'How old are you Ella?' by holding up four fingers. Pretty good!
My mom made her birthday cookies, which was a great idea! Ella loved it when we sang to her.
The rest of the pictures are recent pics that I like of my Colombian princess. She's so beautiful.


I can only hope she isn't turning into Vera, Part II. I think one Vera per family is plenty. We are all so thrilled to have Ella in our family, and we really will keep her as is. I have been having a lot of fun with her recently as she has turned into a big-time Mommy's girl. I get lots of sweet hugs and kisses all day long.

Ella has come a long way in her communication since she turned three. She signs a lot and is trying very hard to speak. She loves to practice, even though she still has very few words that are recognizable. One of her favorite activities is 'singing' a song that has hand motions. She loves to vocalize, loudly, and move and groove.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA BELLE!!!

2 comments:

liesel said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ella!

Alana - The Mommy said...

She looks so lovely in her pretty outfit. What a cutie bug!

Happy Birthday Ella!