Sunday, October 28, 2007

Emma's turn at the video!

After I filmed Vera's little dance, Emma decided that she needed to twirl for us, too. Her outfit isn't nearly as interesting, although she does prefer to sleep in John's old t-shirts. It's looking like this one will be sideways, too. If anyone can tell me how to fix this, please do. It isn't sideway when I open it on our computer. Oh well!

And yes, we really do have a real video camera but I think Luke might be the only one who can work it. Sigh.

2 comments:

liesel said...

So cute! All your kids seem to add an element of "Spice" to the Spicer family. Hey, maybe Luke can turn those videos back upright for you.

Laura Lu said...

Well, she is just as adorable as Vera...and I don't mind watching their precious little dances sideways! :)