Friday, October 22, 2010

A few inspirational stories and videos starring people with Down syndrome!!

I could go on and on, but I've gathered together just a few fun and inspirational and tear-jerking pieces about people with Down syndrome.

Pete, the Purple Pumpkin, by the 12 year old big sister of a boy with Down syndrome.

My Son Can See Dragons, a story about the magical side of life.

Just a few days ago, a student with Down syndrome made a touchdown:


A few days before that, we have the Ike touchdown:

Another football story:

Homecoming King and Queen, both have Down syndrome.

Marathoners with Down syndrome:

One of my favorite op-ed pieces ever on Down syndrome! It's longer but worth it, I think.

My very favorite place to be inspired! You can see all the 'purple pumpkins' who have been chosen.

My very own favorite inspiration:

Enjoy!!

No comments: