Sunday, June 13, 2010

How cute is this little boy?


Allen
Boy, Born January 28, 2006
z837-2H

"Hi, Mommy", Allen says, waving and smiling! "Look how smart I am! I can color, draw, write letters....and I am just a SUNSHINE to have around. I love to run and climb, play with toys and balls, and help my friends. I eat and sleep well, am working on my potty training, and am well taken care of. I hope you will find me here and come get me very soon! I am facing transfer very soon."

Allen was born with an ASD. He is farsighted with a strong degree of astigmatism, so he will need glasses!

This little one has stolen my heart! Hope someone will consider adopting him. He is doing SO well and will be a wonderful son for any family.

MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE


FULL MEDICAL RECORDS AVAILABLE

MARRIED COUPLES ONLY AT THIS TIME
http://www.reecesrainbow.org/

No comments: