Friday, August 21, 2009

Fashion Show

Anna and Song recently decided to have a fashion show featuring their younger siblings. They had big plans and lots of clothes, but naturally things did not turn out as planned.






The movie shows the dancing that the fashion show inspired! Please excuse the beaten down plant in the background. My kids think a round entry hall is the perfect place for not only fashion shows and dancing but every sport imaginable. As I type, several children are in there wielding brooms and trying to hit a raquetball. I'm sure it will end well.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading, and I think I prefer the video of the dancing better than the snake in the basket! Yikes!

I don't recognize that snake. The rat snakes we have here in Virginia are solid black.

The landscaping is absolutely lovely!