My friend Alana tagged me: I have to make a list of 7 things about me, then tag 7 more people. Well, hmmmmm....
1. I'll be 40 this year, and I'm excited about it!
2. I only wanted 2 children when I got married. I still don't know what happened.
3. I once fell down so spectacularly, as a spectator at a basketball game that both teams sent their trainers over to see if I needed medical attention.
4. About 6 years ago I shocked myself unconscious on an electric dog fence.
5. When I was 7 I was in traction for two weeks, followed by six weeks in a body cast after breaking my leg skiing.
6. In 7th grade I broke a bone in my foot while skipping in flip flops. My dad still made me attend basketball camp on crutches.
7. My nickname as a child was 'Grace.'
I am tagging Ronette at Live, Laugh, Learn, Amanda's Towne House, Jen's Good Fruit, Amy and Sons, Shelley at Life as Household Six, Laura at Stepping Out of the Boat and Charissa at the A Day in the Life of the Urbans.