Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

OK, I have been trying to get these pictures loaded for days, so we're a little late! We had a great turkey day. We actually started a little early by spending Wednesday night with my parents and going to see a movie. Fun stuff! We arrived at John's mom's house in time for a wonderful holiday dinner with his aunt's family and the rest of his family.

In a surprising turn of events, it SNOWED! I don't recall ever seeing a Thanksgiving with snow in the DFW area, so that was fun.
This would be Alex trying to catch snow in his mouth. With such a light snow falling at that point it required some real dedication.
Vera, hamming it up for the camera. Please note the beautiful pink clothes she is wearing, and remember them when I do my next blog post.
I tried to take a picture of the snow forming on the bush here, because it was much too warm to stick on the ground. Big beautiful flakes fell, though.
Song, hoping to catch some snow. She was most excited about the snow.
Our lovely niece Andrea, below, with Ella.
Our oldest nephew, John, and his lovely little sister Becca. John is also one of Luke's best friends and heroes.
Our youngest nephew, Drew, with his adoring cousins. These are definitely the Three Musketeers of our family. So cute together!
I have no explanation for this picture. I asked them turn around for a picture and this is what I get. So I guess I will say....The End.


1 comment:

Laura Lu said...

Great Pictures! I can only imagine how exciting it was for your kids to see the snow...how fun!!! The last picture cracks me up...I love it! :)